Low payload 6 axis industrial robot. Typically used for handling, extraction of parts from injection machines, machining, etc...
The powerful and user friendly R-30iA control system makes this robot one of the most popular ones in its range.
The FANUC M-16iB is a six-axis, modular construction, electric servo-driven robot designed for a variety of industrial applications. Based on its simple and reliable construction, the FANUC M16i provides sophisticated motion control and consistent performance with high productivity.
The FANUC M-16iB features:
• Small footprint supports placement in confined areas
• Dust and water resistant design maximizes durability
• Work envelope and position flexibility are eliminated by absolute serial encoders
• Absolute serial encoders dismiss the need for calibration at power-up
• No modification of robot for upright, inverted, angle and wall mounting
• Best axes speeds in its class
The R-30iA controller needs less than 1 minute to start (and even less with the basic software only). In case of power failure:
Robot program restarts much quicker than with any PC-based program (non-Windows operating system).
The resume hotstart function allows restarting safely and continuing production after power failure: no need to re-do the whole movement.
Unique resume tolerance check: in case of any program interruption, the robot automatically memorises its position before failure. When the program continues, it checks whether the robot has been moved outside of a preset tolerance. This avoids unexpected movements and collisions.
Increased up-time (robot availability)
Thanks to enhanced hardware and software capacities, the R-30iA controller offers much better robot vibration control. This greatly reduces the robot’s acceleration and deceleration times, leading to reduced cycle times.
WIDE RANGE OF CONNECTIONS (USB2), PCMCIA INTERFACE...
The R-30iA controller has an USB interface in the front panel and a PCMCIA interface inside of the control cabinet featuring additionally:
- 2 serial interface connections (RS232C, RS422) available
- Printer Connect
- Data Transfer (option)
- Sensor interface (option)
- CRT keyboard (option)
- User specific data transfer using KAREL option
This allows fast and economical back-ups and restore of data and programs.
The FANUC iPendant is an intelligent teach pendant and is available as standard (except for PaintTool). Touch screen is available as option.
- Access via Ethernet to web sites
- Pendant view status of peripheral equipment and other robots‘ html web server pages (when available)
- Coloured, multi-windows display
- Customizable screen
- Easier work with the robot, enhanced productivity.